Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Sick, Again

My sincere apologies to Jeremy, Marcus, Daniel and Jie Han for not being able to bring your stuff today because of me being sick. Currently having a temperature of 38.8ÂșC. Things I owe you:

1) Jeremy- Stationary
2) Marcus- Pencilbox and stationary
3) Daniel- BB Polo
4) Jie Han- Poncho and purple waterbottle

Yarh, and it was just June 29th that I fell sick, its like just 1 month later. I think it's due to the drinking of too much coke and stuff at SonicFest etc. etc. Sigh, now I'm banned from eating Oreo, Loacker and the worst thing DIDN'T MANAGE TO CHEER FOR THE BQ PRIZE PRESENTATION AT SCHOOL TODAY. Argh. Hate this.

And the idiotic clinic again. I hate neighbourhood clinics, wish to go to my aunts one in Orchard but it's too far. Sigh, the nurses at the neighbourhood one sucks.

Whatever, I have nothing much to blog about. Hopefully I'll be able to go to school tomorrow. The doctor gave me 2 days worth of MC. Sigh.

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “Sick, Again”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.