Lebensraum

A social commentary.


2nd Day

Yarh, I am sick for the 2nd day. I am very sure this time it is not a bacteria but virus living inside me because the doctor didn't give me any antibiotics. Which brings me to my entry on 29th June. I made a mistake saying it was a virus when it was not because the doctor did give me antibiotics. Sorry for the very very late eratum.

And I am also sorry that I had said that you could still view photos from Yoonce you can only view the AEP Exhibition and BQ 2005 pictures there, yarh, please be patient. With Flickr's faster uploading tools, Yoonce will complete faster too =)

And lastly, my another sincere apology to Jeremy, Daniel, Jie Han and Marcus. More to Marcus really because he has to borrow stationery from other people for 2 whole days. *paiseh*

So yarh, still having the bug in me. Wonder where it'll go. Can type now because I just took my medicine, after about 2hours before the next take, I feel all sick again. Sigh.

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks

0 Responses to “2nd Day”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.