Lebensraum

A social commentary.


I am addicted. Do you get what's addicted? Do you understand addiction? Do you dig addict? Well, if you are a moron and don't, here's a little nice help from a genius to you (a moron):

ad·dict
  1. To cause to become psychologically or physiologically dependant on a habit forming substance: The thief was addicted to cocaine.
  2. To occupy (oneself) with or involve (oneself) in something habitually or compulsively: The child was addicted to video games.
Courtesy of Dictionary.com. If you accepted the fact that I was just addicted and didn't know what I was addicted to, I would consider you either 1) you don't really care 2) you're to moronic to know what I'm talking about, I hope it's 1 though.

Well, I'm addicted to Hilary Duff! Again! Yay! And boy do I like the feeling of that addiction. I'm addicted to the way to walks, the way she sings, the way she moves, the way she dances, the way she talks, the way she eats, the way she shits, the way she burps, the way she vomits, the way she music-videos, the way she says hello, the way she blows her kisses, the way she smiles, the way she giggles, the way she dresses, the way she winks, the way she acts cute bui cute, the way she puts on make-up, the way she acts, the way she looks at you, the way she sits. EVERYTHING. But most of all, I LIKE HER MUSIC VIDEO. And don't ask me why. I love it. In case you wanna watch it too, you can do so here. Wait for the site to relaunch intp a popup, if you have a popup blocker, make sure you allow the poppup and click on video to watch it=)

IT'S AWESOME. She like totally rocks. =)

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.