Lebensraum

A social commentary.


The Pile

I failed my Chinese ting xie today (translation: Chinese spelling). It was a terrible fail, not the ones with 49.9999...% ones but with only a miserable 3 out of 25! And you know what? I am a higher mother tongue student. What a joke! What an honest, honest joke. Don't you find it ridiculously funny? And the worse thing is, I don't even feel bad about it at all. Like, I'm not sad. I'm not remorseful. I feel exactly normal like I did a millionth of a second just before I received my ting xie back. Wanna know the truth? Wanna know? The fact is, is, is, is, is, that I was sick larh, so I came to school not knowing there was a ting xie and not knowing what was inside the ting xie cause I didn't attend those lessons. Thank God I didn't, my Chinese teacher is getting more boring. Nicer too though, asked me if I needed extra lessons. Lmao.

Yesterday's AQ training didn't seem so bad at first, but it actually is because my arms and legs and stomachs and entire bodies are aching me to death. And I'm not the only one! It is not because I am bloody unfit but even, let me stress on even, Eric feels that way! Surprisingly Wei Ren doesn't. Not so surprising actually (help! I'm contradicting), which Sec 3 will feel that way? Sec 3s are tough people who do their push-ups all the way down. Sec 1s are totally different people, their push-ups are worst then the 90degrees one. No one blames them anyway, after all, they are Sec 1s.

There is no net group today. See Han and the other above 18s are probably going to the Black and White Affair which is a classy banquet for youths in VFC above 18. Do I care? Not really actually, who wants to go to some classy banquet? *says so in a tone when I wish to be 18* And diverting here a little, Caleb! Is there some way you can ask Friensy to stop sending me those irritating emails saying your blog is updated? I read you blog when I want to! Lol.

And yes, the pile. What is the pile? No, if you guessed shit, it's wrong. What is it?

Is it paper and pen?
Correct! How did you know?

Is it bad?
Definitely! Nobody likes it.

Will I like it?
Did I mention nobody just now?

Is it from school.
Yup. Of course.

Is it... erm... HOMEWORK?
WOW! You must be some prodigy!

Oh man, still stuck with a high pile of homework. Saturday is packed. No doubt about it. Parade, BQ Dinner... Sunday? Yarh, the only day, after all, there are only 2 days in the weekend. Think that should be changed. The ration 2:5 is too big a difference. It should be 3:4. Don't you think so? We should petition! Yeah!

If you noticed my writing turned a little spastic recently, I think so too. Wonder what has got into me. The bug that infected me a week ago must have been a spastic bug- and it left some scar. Either that or the nurses at the bloody clinic were so terrible that they turned me into a spastic person. Whatever. Handed in my article for VSMedia today. They want me to shorten it. (Spastic version) WTF! (Non-spastic version) I'm so demoralized. (Joking) I shall have edit it no matter what. Mr *** and **** are still boss. Who are we but lowly slaves? (Joking) (Again).

Yup, hope you enjoyed my spastic post. Once again...

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “The Pile”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.