Lebensraum

A social commentary.


UNAdapted

I am completely unadapted to school after that long 5 days break. Nursing myself back to health has brought me much discomfort and unconvenience, such as the inability to regain my balance and what I am suppose to do. For example, that huge chunk of homework that is waiting for me in my locker, and the 2 tests which I missed last week. I hate this, I shall vow never to have thoughts on wanting to fall sick again- which I have when I was a little boy.

My mom let me write her cheque today. My first cheque- to OCBC Bank- Credit Cards. I don't know what this means. A sense of trust? I wasted one you know- due to the fact that I am a very careless boy- wrote Nine million, eight hundred and fifty-nine thousand, six-hundred and thirty-nine dollars when it was Nine million, eight hundred and fifty-nine thousand, six-hundred and thirty-eight dollars (Amount changed to apply a decent level of privacy).

Played RuneScape today. Finished the Vampire Slayer's quest and Witch's Potions Quest. I think the Vampie one was quite difficult- had some help from Solsker =) and Gnoobsnerg. Thanks a lot for your help! Managed to slay "Count Draynor". Witch's Potion was a little easier, just that I didn't where to get an eye of a newt- later was helped by a level 60+ player whose user-id I forgot. But thanks anyway =) not a member, so not very advanced in that whatever Herb thingy.

National Day yesterday was quite an experience, had dinner with relatives which was suppose to be a farewell dinner for my aunty and uncle who was going to Shanghai in September when my uncle was posted there.

Yarh, guess I should stop here. If you're playing RuneScape, add me, a currently Combat Level 36 player, at Yongqiang16. And add me in Friendster at yongqiang14@gmail.com =)

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “UNAdapted”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.