Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Lazy

I am really lazy to blog now so I shall just update you guys of what's happening.

Basically my mommy just came back from Taipei, Taiwan. And she came back with a lot of stuff. I still can't believe she spent most of her money buying 6 bottles of the royal jelly at SGD60+ a bottle from the Aliyang de Guniang (correct?). And the bottle is super small. She says I got a lot of pimples and I need to take. I hope it tastes better than bird nest =P

And I got the 5566 3rd Album already! Lol, all the way from Taiwan. It's a different edition from Singapore I think. The Taiwanese one is with 5566 wearing the wayang cotumes. And it has a DVD. Someone from Singapore can inform me about the differences?

I am really thankful to my mum who has widened my pathetic wardrobe =)

Thanks Mom!

0 Responses to “Lazy”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.