Lebensraum

A social commentary.


A Couple Of Announcements...

Hello Everyone. Readers, Haters, Big-Fat-Smiler-Wannabes, Big-Fat-Smiler-Cannotbes, Big Fat Suckers, spammers (familiar?), yooncers, Cofessioners (aka Apologists!), Victorians, BB Boys, 6Lpeople, AND EVERYONE ELSE!

I am dead sorry I didn't update for more than 2 days- which is quite a long amount of time- considering the fact that I try to update everyday. So yup, sorry guys. Here I am now =) (This paragraph sounds super cliche but you need cliches now and then to bore your life)

Back to my announcements. Not that this entry is just mainly focussed on announcing but just that I need to announce. So sit up straight, and listen up.

PLEASE! Spammers on my tagboard- do not spam! Especially when you have 200 characters and you just use about 1/5 of them! Guys, limit yourslef to 2 tags please? Upon 2nd offence (starting from when you next tag) of tagging 2< tags, you shall face IP banation (IP banation? Haha) I know this is quite s sensitive topic but I have had compainers.

2nd announcement, Yoonce will soon NO LONGER fuction! Of course that doesn't mean I won't have a photoblog- but that I am shifting to Flickr! I have bought the PRO edition thus can have unlimited sets and 2GB of monthly uploads (not that I will use so much though) and I will find time to upload every single picture I have that is worth uploading. You will also be able to view them in FULL SIZE! (BEcause that's the way Flickr is) but there will be some restrictions because Flickr helps you copyright your photos. AND, I would put a watermark, thus, you will see something at the bottom left hand corner.

Not disclosing my Flickr URL yet! Haha...

Had a wonderful linner (if breakfast + lunch = brunch, then lunch + dinner must = to linner right? nevermind if you don't agree, only pure bigfatsmilers will! haha!) today! With Sian Ying, Fang Xun and Kifo! Yay! We ate at Sakae (which I learnt it was pronounced as something I did not pronounce as) and had the buffet! Wow, I really pigged out. I think I ate at least 4 plates of the fried tofu- which totally rocked my box of socks. And the best thing was that when I prepared to pay Kifo who had payed first- he told me he treated!

Kifo you rock a million times more than the fried tofu does!

So yup, just like how Sian Ying made a "I Will Treat list", I have just added Kifo to mine.

P/S 200+ more hits to 5000! Hurry! Hurry!

3 Responses to “A Couple Of Announcements...”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    U actually bought the 2GB version?!! Haix...I only use the budget 20 MB one....reach upload limit for the month....so fustrating....
    Ur URL? I should add you as my contact......  

  2. # Blogger 小猫王

    Thanks for ur spammers thingy....now I have 2 post here....and u ate at Sakae, I ate at Fish & Co. with my frens Jordan & Kevin. Siao. Bill was like $77 for three pple, and not only that, I treated them!!!! I paid by NETS anyway. Heck care. My parents dun put a limit on my savings account.  

  3. # Blogger Ian Ho

    Nice new skin u've got there weng...but the big survivor logo kinda gets in e way when reading e post...coz it's black and the words r black too...
    Can I request that u change the logo to a lighter colour like grey or orange instead?  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.