Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Finally

I'm depressed. And it's Friday. World War 3 has started. Why am I depressed. Most probably because of the damned 1.5 hr wait and because of the disgustingly dull whether.

OH MY DEAR GOD

What on earth am I talking about? There's more to life! Theres zi chong xiang shi my so far 2nd favourite Korean shwo (favourite one is All About Eve, ai shang nu zu bo) showing in 45 minutes time, I have cell group later, Survivor in few hours time. And worst of all. I have committed the uncommitable sin...

IT'S FRIDAY

It's Friday and I'm depressed. WTF. Worst of all there is no parade tomorrow. And I'm still depressed. What on earth is going on with your Friendly Internet Big Fat Smiler? He has gone bonkers. Like really.

Hey! Beside me is my fairy godmother! She just appeared! She told me to type Hi to all you readers. So here goes:

Hi! =)))

Okay. She just granted me LOST OF DEPRESSION (which mean I am not depressed now) and has left the mortal world. She has a appointment in Pluto or something.

So if I'm not depressed then I can only be happy! After all, I AM the Big Fat Smiler...

Talking bout Big Fat Smiles, have you EVER wondered how it got it's name?

Some do, because I told them. But I doubt majority of my readers do...

Let's scan through the world's songs and see if any song has Big Fat Smiles with at least more than 50% match.

Scanning...

Yup! Found one. Match with 66.6% (Might be more than One but just showing you the one I got inspiration from)

Welcome to My Life- Simple Plan

You would thing my URL would be from HD but it's not. Its from rock group SP.


Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding


Apparently I heard wrongly and thought it was Big Fat Smiles. That's why when Josiah [Chairman who claims I keep using his (since when were they HIS anyway?) "=))" smileys when HE used to type bigfatsmiles under some of his entries] used to type bigfatsmiles under his entries, I was very shocked because it was meant to be in a negative form. That the big fat smile was a lying and hypocritic smile (do I hear gasps?).

THAT was until I decided to listen to Simple Plan one day and REALIZED that their lyrics was Big Fake Smiles instead of Fat! Yay!

So now, big fat smiles symbolizes a POSITIVE form =) Of innocense and happiness (duh). It's the smile version of the bear hug. Nevermind if you don't know what this means.

So yup...

Big Fat Smiles with me?

0 Responses to “Finally”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.