Lebensraum

A social commentary.


I am in a Band One School!

I mean, wow! I am in a Band One school! How did it happen? Ignoratos like me never know anything- sadly of course. I only knew until PANG told me about it. (He also said my entries are too long, comments anyone?) Wow! Band One! Haha. So VS' average L1R5 (or as Straits Times called it L1B5) is less than 11! So most people would be able to enter a JC =)

I wonder when it's 2008. And I (take note I) am taking the O Levels. Oh my dear god. There is a 99% chance I will commit suicide (Joke although I know I'm not suppose to joke bout stuff like that). And I step into the room with my hands trembling. Some more now our hall got air-con even worst.

Then my fellow Victorian sitting beside me will complain to the teacher. "Cher! Weng Keong (he will know my name even if I don't know him because I am famous globally, haha) keep chattering I can't take it! Confirm fail my Os one larh!" And the teacher will thrust a piece of mouldy bread into my mouth. Speaking of mouldy bread- I shall come to that later.

I have reconsidered my subjects! Haha, not much of a reconsideration really but mostly because I found out I HAVE to take PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY if I am in Victoria CURRENTLY if I want to take 2 sciences. Which is the only option for me unless I plan for only 1 science.

So here goes:

English Language (ommiting all compulsories and craps)

Elementary Mathematics

Advanced Mathematics

Higher Chinese Language

Physics

Chemistry

Geography Elective

Literature (do I hear cheers?)

Art for Art Elective Program

I also, due to nice seniors comments that Geog Elect comprises of SS. And yes, if you count properly, thats a total of 9 (9!!!) whopping subjects! PL/SQL Bryan says that theres only 1 9 sub taker in their batch now. Who's land am I shitting on?

I seriously won't mind Lit if Ms Koh was teaching me *blushes* JOKING LARH, it was Gaga who... who... haha.

I want to start a diary. Seriously. I have considered this thought since January 2005 but was afraid it would affect blogging. This is because I realise I have a lot I want to write but can't afford to because...

You know actually. There are tons of people on my the list. Don't worry! It's a 1 in 10000 that it will be you and EVEN if it's you you won't know either right? Haha, doesn't it remind you of The Poison Apple in our Sec 1 Lit textbook?

BACK to the mouldy bread. Was eating my regular peanut butter sandwich when. Argh. Yelps. Yeeps. Screams (as in high pitch "Ahhh!"s). Ahhs. *whatever more exclaimations you can think about*. I bit into something the Cantonese call fag mong. My grandmother use to go round the house saying that and I would come to what shes holding- smell it and tell her to throw it away before I kneel before the toilet bowl puking my life away.

Yes! Not only did I smell it this time. I tasted it. Get taste? As in PUT IN YOUR MOUTH? Gross. I puked the chew out immediatly and walked out of the classroom with PANG and Oswin looking at me. Weirdly that is. I don't think they guessed it.

Big Fat Smile with me?

*Got my first DELIVERED Straits Times today =)

1 Responses to “I am in a Band One School!”

  1. # Blogger Ian Ho

    Don't worry Weng Keong...the length of your posts are ok larh...actually it doesn't really matter, as long as you say what you wanna say. That's how I view it...others may think otherwise. ;)  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.