Lebensraum

A social commentary.


« Home | Found! » | Lost » | [untitled] » | 32 » | Somehow... » | Long breako » | Addicted » | Another Entry =) » | Addicted » | 儿童节 »

Busy

I have been really busy like these few days and to have another post till Saturday would be quite a miracle. Sorry Guys! And I'm hitting 6000 hits this October! I would really like to thank all you people out there who have visited my blog like almost daily despite my sometimes lack of updates. Currently there's a Student Ambassador Program that's totally draining me out. I really need a breather.

Stroeders out today! Sadly. I think Stassi was really devastated. Lsing in their hometown (Louisiana) that was later Katrina-ed? Man, bad. But at least we don't have to hear Hunter calling Mommy a bitch anymore! Haha. I can't believe the Paolos came in second! I'm so loving them. Wonder what's gonna happen next week? My guess is that their going to Australia! So cool, finally outta the states!

Yup, 2 more days before I Survive again! Wooha!

P/s To Madcat, I am not playing RS- now that is. I do not have the wonderful luxury of time =(

0 Responses to “Busy”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.