Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Lost

I lost my wallet today. Like outside. Like I doubt I can ever get it back again. Like so dead. Like freaking demoralised. Like first time. Like sucks. Like my goodness I hate this. Like I'm gonna die. Like I lost a lot of stuff. Like sad. Like pathetic. Like whimpering.

I doubt I feel as sad as Jeremy when he lost it because I don't keep sentimental stuff in my wallet. My wallet contents are:

-My Class Key
-EZ-Link Card
-Popular Student Card
-Cash Card powered by NETS

It's quite pathetic haha. I loved the police man. This is like the first time I'm making a report and the police are like nice! They are so not like their logo which consist of a blue colored man (most probably the police) clutching 2 red colored men (probably the criminals)- which is scary. I thought they would do it to me too (which is a very stupid and immature thought). So yup. 1 week for whoever who finds it to hopefully return it to me. Or else I have to get a new EZ-Link card blah blah blah.

I hope my case will resemble Jeremy's. Now patiently waiting for 8 o'clock for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on HBO.

0 Responses to “Lost”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.