Lebensraum

A social commentary.


« Home | Lost » | [untitled] » | 32 » | Somehow... » | Long breako » | Addicted » | Another Entry =) » | Addicted » | 儿童节 » | Dissappointed »

Found!

Today, I walked out of my room after changing into the Victorian khaki panter uniform and into the room of life. I saw my wallet and put it in my pocket still in the state of dreaming. I walked out of the door and into the lift with my mom and she told me to put my hand in my pocket. I felt my wallet. How can it be? My wallet that I lost is in my khaki pants! I lost it on Sunday and didn't wear those pants on Sunday! This is so weird!

Okay, I completely was oblivious to the fact that I put my wallet in my pants and that my wallet was already found. My dad found it somewhere yesterday =) Thanks for everyone's condolences!

I'm deleting Confessions of a PSLE Graduate. I find it quite pointless to write it because my graduation was long gone and I have no more feeling to be a PSLE Graduate. Any of my juniors out there who wish to write a fresh one please tell me kay! I want to read YOURS! I will give you my full support and make sure you come to VS (unless you're a girl larh!)

Yup! Tomorrow is the last paper! I shall edit EVERY SINGLE photo I have and upload it into my Flickr tomorrow! Then I shall mine 5 000 rune essences on Runescape and be rich! Yay! I can't wait for 8.45am tomorrow!

0 Responses to “Found!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.