Lebensraum

A social commentary.


« Home | Busy » | Found! » | Lost » | [untitled] » | 32 » | Somehow... » | Long breako » | Addicted » | Another Entry =) » | Addicted »

SICK!

I'm sick of everything Microsoft. Totally. I hate MSN- which is why I just switched to Trillian till Google decides to open Google Talk for MSN People. I wish to no longer use an MSN Passport. I mean it's like so dead sucky. I forgot my damned password and had to like struggle changing it. I wish the Ambassadors had used Yahoo instead of MSN to make a group. I hate Microsoft. Here am I stuck with your stupid computer preparing to die.

I think Bill has enough money. He earns if I'm not wrong a freaking 4million an hour. I don't even earn a million since the day I was born.

Go away Microsoft! I hate you! Go away IE! I have Mozilla! Go away MSN! I have Trillian! Go AWAY!!!

1 Responses to “SICK!”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    Damn. I cannot download Trillian. It's for Windows only. Freak it.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.