Lebensraum

A social commentary.


« Home | Losing my touch with the world... » | SICK! » | Busy » | Found! » | Lost » | [untitled] » | 32 » | Somehow... » | Long breako » | Addicted »

Another poem

Today is a not very fascinating day. Just "any other apparent" Sunday. My guess is that Sunday is the Sabbath? So we should be in rest and not doing anything fun? Making one of the most valuable days of the week boring? Making the whole world stop turning and hopefully when it does Singapore will be facing the sun so we have eternal day.

I really have nothing to write about. Just stepped out of the one-eyed-monster's sight after finishing watching That's So Raven. It's such a cool show! Haha. The first time I saw her was in the Princess Diaries- and she supposed to be some Middle East Princess or something. And now she's some weird high-school girl in high-school.

I have nothing more to say (sadly), await my other 4 sub results if I dare to post it tomorrow! Haha.

0 Responses to “Another poem”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.