Lebensraum

A social commentary.


153rd

Sadly, living my life as a Singaporean nowadays has not gave me any thought-provoking thoughts. I take the bus (either 55 or 76), alight at the respective MRT Stations and take the MRT to where I stay (Admiralty Station). This daily and regimental journey home everyday has not given me any sense of inspiration whatsover despite travelling the many kilometers. Perhaps it's because of the regimental value in it, or whatever that should have been seen has already been seen and whatever should have been thought already thought. Or maybe I have been weirdly tired after school or just simply dozed off on the bus rides. Thus I have nothing really much to shout in BFS.

I got back 3 other results today- English which I will reveal the grand total tomorrow. My Maths was really disappointing, I was really horrible- don't wish to reveal the mark but it was a C5. My Chinese came as a total suprise, I can't believe this fact but I think I got 4th in my class. My SA2 itself was 77%! Haha- the first time in my vie Victorienne that I got a distinction for my Chinese. But I doubt it would remain one though, because after the 2nd Combination add-ons blah blah blah (My CA1, SA2 and CA2 Chinese grades were C5, B4, B3 respectively) it would probably be like very low. My Science was very typical 70%, hopefully would be able to increase to an A1 after 2nd Combination.

So yup, the Art Practical gradings were today, I hope they didn't oven the Art Pieces after they were graded- cause I want to take a photo of my beloved book-made-out-of-clay =) It would surely burst if they ovened it. I didn't wedge properly *oops*.

So yup, here's a patriotic ending to my 153rd entry:
Nil Sine Labore

0 Responses to “153rd”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.