Lebensraum

A social commentary.


« Home | SICK! » | Busy » | Found! » | Lost » | [untitled] » | 32 » | Somehow... » | Long breako » | Addicted » | Another Entry =) »

Losing my touch with the world...

I have been lost in this atmospheric atmosphere of mine, the past few days- resulting in a somewhat fall of hits and tags. I have been busy and was unable to connect with the blogosphere. Lazy? I wouldn't think so. Coming home super late and eating your dinner and finally sitting down on the couch watching some good TV, I don't wanna get my butt up to type a too-long entry again. Today is different though, I have seen how bad I have been as a Blogger typing insignificant and terrible entries while viewing other blogs seeing how good they are wishing I could do the same when the fact is I CAN do the same. So yup, I have gotten my blogger-self together. This paragraph sounds weird and all and really should be in my diary but I have decided I won't have a diary until this Christmas because I will turn 13 3/4 years old then. Sentimental isn't it? Haha.

I am now an official supporter of S.P.E.W- Society of the Promotion of Elfish Welfare. I have finally gotten hold of a Half-Blood Prince (courtesy of SPKR) and have found much compassion and love for those long-eared, big-eyed creatures that dwell in the wizarding world. Even for Kreacher really, but I like Dobby more though. I finished the 607-page book in about 6 hours- I consider it quite an feat although I know there are faster readers than me. I could have finished it faster but my so called downfall was lead by my lack of enthusiasm.

Survivor yesterday was horrible. I think I might have taken the whatever luck potion so Blake got voted out last week. This week all the people that I didn't want to get voted out got voted out. Blimey. Bryan was a total idiot, he should have formed better alliances with Amy or Gary. Margaret obviously knew she was going to get out thus gave us Survivor fans absent-minded and clumsy string of words to Judd. I hate Judd. I spit on you. Totally.

I went out for lunch with Wildborg today- SPKR was suppose to join us but because of his parent's love for entertainment he had to stay home. (That might not be true, I just said that because he always seemed to have guest) We ate at Cafe Cartel in City Hall. We always seem to be going to City Hall nowawdays. It's a cool place actually. Shopping at Raffles City/CitiLink Mall/Suntec, Movies at wherever, Art Stuff at Bras Basah, Books at National Library. There's so many things to see and do.

I found my Ceramics materials at Saga City with the help of Kifo over the cell today. I went last week to return with nothing. I searched Art Friend which is supposed to be like has-everything-art-kinda-shop but the range of Ceramic materials there seriously suck. I went to a weird Art Shop just above Art Friend last week but it was totally sucky. And then, I found Saga City! Wow, I immediatly found the one I wanted and it met my budget! SGD9.20!

There's a newly renovated Popular at Bras Basah too! It's like so cool and new and new levels have been added! There is also an Art Book corner (opening next week) which I hope will carry less exhorbitant and more affordable price tags so I don't have to Kinokuniya for Art Books if I have to next time.

Today was also my first trip to the National Library. The architecture as reported was very brilliant and interior was also furnished very well. You have to kepp your NATIONAL Library presentable don't you? I didn't dwell for very long though. Was quite tired and left Wildborg there flipping through the books subconciously, deciding whether to borrow the paperback or harcover version blah blah blah.

I was pleasantly suprised at my results yesterday. 2 revealed, 4 more to go. My Geography score was 76.5% which will hopefully be higher due to the higher A1 I got during the CA. I am so gonna take Geography in Sec 3. History is defintely not an option. But what will happen in June 2006? Ahhh! Revenge of the Raj! Haha.

Okay! Return for yet another entry tomorrow!

1 Responses to “Losing my touch with the world...”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    Aiyo....dun be so happy yet. Look at my Geog, everybody expected me to do well yet I got 67.8 coz I didn't finish my paper. And my English is on my way on a B4, this time.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.