Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Camp tomorrow!

Currently typing on Pages and listening to “A Moment Like This” by Kelly. I am gonna miss my whitey-ditey oh-so-new baby though. It’s gonna be like abandoned by me while I get thrown into the vast and scary yet beautiful world of naturistic wonder...

Will I meet a bear? Will it be nice and cheery in search honey like neighbourly teddy Winnie the Pooh? Or will it be those scary grossly fearsome man eating monster?

Will I meet wild mountain lions?

Perhaps I’m imagining too much, I haven’t even started packing.

Be back on the 5th with photos! Or if I'm lucky... Sigh

0 Responses to “Camp tomorrow!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.