Lebensraum

A social commentary.


TRASH

I am writing an entry in the dead of the night on the last day of the year. To all my owl insomniac chums out there this might seem pretty mundane compared to your James Bond interneto night lives but yea, since its THIRTY FIRST DECEMBER my faux pa of being adrenalized at the thought of lingering in the ashes of the morning should earn your mused forgiveness and introspective understanding. Alligator!

I am reading Left Behind Number nine right now! I told EC today and she was like so fast arh? This lead to a very pleased BFS. So now I have only Remnant, Armageddon and Glorious Reopening left. Muahaha, I'm sure you blogders don't want to know any of my cheesy Left Behind life but here I am boring you anyway.

Man am I mean or what? Must be the funky adrenaline. So rubbishy.

SO yup, here's the end of my trashy, third-rate entry. And the last entry of 2006. All in all your BFS wishes you a really Happy New Year =)


Oh and here's a pretty avant garde big fat smile and bimbo pic =)

0 Responses to “TRASH”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.