Lebensraum

A social commentary.


New Years Day!

New Years Day 2007!

Watch-night was really great last night-this morning. Pretty fun- especially to experience hyped iPod contenders ahem. Sembawang was packed man. Like 2000 people crammed all in one building. Pretty amazing though this the number dunno wad time we did it already.

So us regayouths together with the rest of the edgers trouped down to Yishun for the movie marathon affectionately titled Movie Mania after watch-night! Was quite fun since I don't usually watch movies thus I didn't watch most of the movies they were playing.

So I dedicated my first 2 hours at 1am in the ashes of the day to planet earth's favorite scientology Tom Cruise by watching the too-hyped over but never BFS-patronised Mission Impossible 3!

I was never a MI fan. The only things I knew about MI was Tom Cruise, gadgets and the funky music. The story-line was pretty weak though, revelations were revealed super quickly so I couldn't catch why some things happened. But all in all, the action, suspense and peanut butter air managed to keep me awake to the next movie.

My second movie was PRADA! OMG Anne Hathaway = gaga BFS haha. By the time MI3 ended Prada already had so I etched myself in when she bugged Nigel to get clothes for her from the big room aka heaven to all the clackers. Sorry forgot some of the Prada termilogies haha.

I didn't watch a third movie but stupidly went to play scrabble with Esther, Jeremy and Daphne. I lost. Obviously. But that drained all my energy of. It was like 6 am then already and I haven't slept for 21 hours.

Then dragged myself out of the losing game with regayouths to MacDonalds for breakfast!

I can't believe people can drink coffee when they wanna go home to sleep. Everyone was drinking coffee la wth. Some coffee shots to begin with...


Bryan.


Jaime.



And my beloved Hot Cakes breakfast!

I told the staff there that they should be really proud that my first breakfast in 2007 was in MacDonalds. Haha.

Reached home at 7.30 am and hit the bed until 2.30 pm. And then went out at 5.10 to join my parents for a New Years Dinner at Orchard!




Hard Rock Cafe


My BBQ Chicken.


Pictures speak a thousand words. I'm far to tired now. Bye people.

0 Responses to “New Years Day!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.