Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Raining

Actually, the title of this post shouldn't be raining but drizzling- because it's drizzling now- and not raining. Or perhaps it should have been rained? Yarh, I think rained would be better to described the day- and my current status in life.

Met Marilyn at the 913 line-up corner in Woodlands Regional Interchange. I am now taller than her and to her she says my voice changed a lot. I can't really notice it. Whoever I meet from Admiralty now all say my voice changed. Is it that bad? That horrific? That drastic? Probably yes to Marilyn because she said I don't want to talk to you already. Ha ha ha. I think I should stick to talking to her online. No wonder Guofeng's sister [according to Guofeng] did not keep in contact with her Primary School friends.

Life today was quite cool. Mathematics was dead fun- probably because I was acting retarded and weird [like my profile] and was cracking moronic jokes at Mr Gabriel. Still, Mr Gabriel- being a very very very (very, very, very) nice person, did not blame me but just said some remarks like "You're not being very logical" or "What happened to you in Semester 2?"

Broke the record with 73 hits yesterday =). Thanks everyone for visiting. But please, tag. I am super reluctant to switch the tagboard. Or maybe I should... sigh...

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You and your shoutbox

0 Responses to “Raining”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.