Lebensraum

A social commentary.


At A Loss

I am at a lost at what to type now. I have less than 2minutes and have no idea what to type about. Life was pretty boring today? I went to the Library to return 2 books- which I hardly read. Probably only less than 10% of it. One was on Ecology- for one of the Science Holiday Assigments and another was a Photoshop 6 Instruction Book. It was titled "The Photoshop 6 WOW! Book" but I did not understand a single thing about it.

Tomorrow is the big day for Singapore- the IOC Session! Yay! Good luck to everyone who is performing there and may Moscow win! And the last country that should win is New York- or else Mrs. Clinton will get so stuck-up that everyone who walks pass her would be seen as little peas jumping along the road.

I am at a loss! Somebody help me! Reading other people's blogs to get inspiration. Lalala... I notice I have been using that recently and too frequently. I think I should stop.

Watched the Phantom of the Opera today. Again. This is the 5th time I am watching it not including that time in the cinema. It's such a wonderful movie. I haven't watched the musical before =( Hopefully my mom brings me to London or the cast come to Singapore to perform. Again. Sigh.

My favoutite character would proabably be La Caralotta. In the movie played by Minnie Driver. In the Broadway 2004 cast played by Anne Runolfsson, in the London Cast by Sally Harrison, and in the US Tour 2004 by Kim Stengel. She has a really wonderful personality. She is that mean and stuck up lady but that is what I like about her. Or perhaps Minnie Driver had played her well in the show?

This is a photo of Minnie Driver from the movie as La Carlotta:
.

She also acted as "Mandy" from Ella Enchanted with Anne Hathaway =). Here's another picture of her:


Photos are courtesy of Yahoo!Movies

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You and probably the Phantom of the Opera...

P/S It's the 4th of July! Happy Birthday America!

1 Responses to “At A Loss”

  1. # Anonymous free adult movies stories

    Bessie. Ziggy laughed Are too and you know it.
    free adult erotic goup sex stories
    free amateur erotic stories
    dirty free sex stories
    free sex stories gay men
    camping masturbation stories
    Bessie. Ziggy laughed Are too and you know it.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.