Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Redoxon

Making my Redoxon now and watching the watch boil in my cup. And in case you don't know what Redoxon is- it is those tablets that you put in your cup and watch it fizz- those vitamin c tablets you know? There are a wide variety of those around but I take this one cuz my Dad takes it. Teeheehee...

And so today was yet another hazardous day at the BB Parade. The first thing we did was run 2.4km- or what army people call "clicks". Xiaxue thinks they are stupid by using weird languages but Xiaxue is rubbish heerself. Lalala. And it's not only me who thinks that way- it is the whole blogosphere in my world... Mr Ong, Jeremy etc. etc.

So anyway ran 2.4clicks only to find that the timer had somehow "spoilt" the timing thingy- and in the end I didn't find out my timing... But I think it should be an improvement... on monday it was 14min7sec- which is a pass? Lalala... I am so hao lian...

Then felt fainty and dizzy after that. This is real and not exaggerating. My vision was like only conisisting of Red and Yellow. And the voices was getting softer and softer. Until nice Officer Zhihui came and helped me away. I think I could have fainted on the spot.

And then had lots of crap. Had pizza with my seniors for lunch. I really enjoy my senior's company. Sometimes, I really pity Louisa who has such a lousy bunch of Seniors. So I must advice my friends who go to her school not to go to her CCA. Or maybe Louisa could have revoulutionised her CCA by then =)

Took 55-MRT Route home. Again. Because it was faster =p. Then saw a blind man and a blind woman with a visually not impaired woman taking care of them. And he was susing a handphone! Wow! I am so suprised at that. Rock on Visually Impaired People of Singapore! Then saw some other people whom I didn't like. Not for any reason- I just didn't like their face. Lalala...

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You

0 Responses to “Redoxon”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.