Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Disgusted

Just walked past the clinic I got treated at. And there was nobody! Why am I always the person that's in the crowd. Why am I sick when everybody is sick? Why can't I be sick when nobody's sick? Why? Why am I not different? Why am I in the majority? Why am I with everyone else? Why can't I don't wait for 30 min just to get my medicine? Why? Why? Why?

Crap.

Okay, I looked at yesterday's summary. Got 32 =) hits yesterday. Thanks everyone for visiting! And so my counter has exceeded 200 in a week. I would like to thank everyone who has *ahem* supported BigFatSmiles. Especially Charissa, Fatin, Timothy... etc. etc. But it's really funny to see what you guys have been doing before coming to my blog. Someone whom I don't know who he/she is went to search "experience of visiting pulau ubin" on yahoo before coming here? Ha ha... I got the feeling it's...

Had a visitor from Nord-pas-de-calais, France yesterday. He (or She) has been coming quite a lot. Thanks =) Visited your blog- or at least I think that's your blog, but I hope it's not your blog. Lalala... Ha ha.

Chinese f\was the fun-nest subject today. Usually it's not but because there were only 2 classes today and the other one was English by Best-Crapper-Teacher-On-Earth Mrs Rama, I like Chinese. Thank God she's only relief. I begin to lose trust in Mdm Siti Radiah. For the first semester- she had a viral infection. She came back bout a week before the SA and yup- with a pair of sunglasses. Now, she is on maternity leave. I hope she doesn't teach me next year. But she is a good English teacher =) at least better than Mrs Rama...

Went through Chinese Proverbs today. Ding Ni told us that in Ancient China- it is considered rude to write your father's name or a portion of your fathers name. You try to subsitute it with another word. That is called... erm *runstogetnotes* bi wei. Then if it were a really common word and you had to use it- you changed the writing or some crap. It's weird that in Western Culture- you respect your ancestors by writing their name.

Took a new route home today- 55 from VS to Bishan than take train home. Bought my first concession in my life. Then shopped around in Junction 8 with Oswin. Oswin is a dead manga fan. The only manga I like is Hayao Miyazaki's... Ha ha... Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away Rocks! Saw a nice push-cart stall in Junction 8. Was selling youth-christian themed tops. I saw a nice one with the "Slyvester-hand" with the thumb up and below it says "Jesus Rocks!".

Received a message from my penpal from S. Korea Ha Joong today. Here's it


Hallo

Now It's rainy season; so Everyday driving rain;
It's very dark today;

How's weather today there?

I think this rainy season go away, maybe will be very hot;

It's 8:10, so I have to go school now~

My summer vacation start 18 July!

I love vacation~ haha

Have a nice day ,bye

Best wishes
Ha Joong

And I replied:

Hi=)

It has been raining recently in the late afternoon. But it's suprisingly sunny today. Or at least in my area. It's funny to think that although Singapore is quite small- it can be raining in the East but the Sun is directly above you in the North. In fact, 2 days ago- it was both sun and rain at the same time. It's funnny how nature works.

Visit my blog at http://bigfatsmiles.blogspot.com =)

Yours
Weng Keong

Yup, hopefully he tells all he's friends about BigFatSmiles=) Hi! If you're reading this Ha Joong... Haha...

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You

0 Responses to “Disgusted”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.