Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Podcasting

I am addicted to the wonderful world of podcasting. Coming home from school, listening to podcasts on the bus- and feeling great. For the ignorant out there, a podcast is a like a radio show, just that it’s downloaded onto your computer in a form of an MP3 file and then uploaded to your playing device (originally for the iPod hence the name). Currently I’m listening to 2 really wonderful shows- Israelisms and the SG Show.

Israelisms is recorded by a couple from the US who I think migrated to Israel. They talk about the political stuff in Israel =) SG Show is recorded by Dad and his son and his son is so damned cute okay. His voice is like so cute whatever. They talk about Music, Books, Movies etc. etc.

Don’t worry, I won’t be podcasting as in making a podcast, my voice sucks online (I think Terence L has experienced it, haha) so I shall continue be faithful to blogging (Awww…) =)

Yup, today’s games were great council! Although 1.1 lost, haha. At least we had team spirit? Lol.

I think this entry is quite boring. My writers block has come to haunt me.

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

P/S Google about podcasting if you want to know more!

1 Responses to “Podcasting”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    aiyah...want to know more? Just download iTunes version 5.0...which i have btw....  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.