Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Cranked Up

I am cranked. Like I'm the crankiest person in the world. Perhaps I'm no longer the Big Fat Smiler anymore- instead, I'm the Big Fat and cranked Smiler. I'm cranked with everything. Like totally. For instance I'm cranked because my hair is too long. Like really. I can feel it touching my ears and it's really irritating. Perhaps I should copy Josiah but I don't want to be a copycat. Who wants to look like a convict anyway?

I'm cranked because I only ate 4 mooncakes today. I suppose to hit the target- 8. (Obvious joke)

I am also cranked because Big Fat Smiles doesn't has it's own server. Haha. Terence L is gonna get one. He wants me to help him think. I think he should stick to terensu. But think, doesn't bigfatsmiles.sg sound nice?

I'm cranked because there's the bu ting xie tomorrow. I hate it. I hate Chinese. Like seriously. I am beggining to hate it. It sucks. It drains excitement from my life. And now what? Oswin wants me to? Read Chinese? Stop being a jerk. Xue shan fei hu sucks.

I like English books. I am infatuated with them. I shall buy Fever Pitch (Perfect Catch was based on it) soon. Really wish I had the luxury of Oswin's cousin. Reading 5 books a week. Possible, but I shall have to remove blogging and studying from my to-do list which is an absolute no-no. Right now I'll just stick to... 2 a week?

I'm cranky because I like the word cranky. Sounds weird, but my statement still stands.

All right, I'm out of reasons.

My mom suscribed Straits Times today. I'm so happy because of that. No more missing Digital Life. Ever. And we got a discounted, discounted price. First discount because of the promotion (which has ended! haha!) and 2nd discount because there was this free gift section where you choose between a 15% discount or a 128MB thumb drive. Which is really silly because everyone knows 128MB is not enough. My mom has a 1GB one and I have my iPod (which is a whopping 20GB!!!) muahahaha...

Great. I got the Monday blues when Monday hasn't even arrived. I hope it rains tomorrow.

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks


I'm coming back to the heart of worship
and it's all about you, all about you Jesus

0 Responses to “Cranked Up”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.