Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Happie=)

'm a tralala bird today =) For obvious reasons. Haha, the AEP Workshop was rather a sucess. Nayang, CHIJ Toa Payoh and Hwa Chong people were all very friendly, Nanyang played a very hospitable host =) And I receive my first hate comment today (after calling it tag and mail on my taggie)! Of course no one feels happy after receiving a hate comment, but after thinking about it- I think responding in a positive way would be a much better way in handling it. We have seen many popular bloggers responding to hate comments- Xiaxue, Jasper etc. etc. And I ponder, would life be boring without hate? Quite. Imagine life with only love (that's heaven actually), of course you can do with all the apologies and bitterness away- but life would just be a flat piece of land. When you cycle up a hill, it feels tiring and you want to give up. But after clearing all the misunderstanding, you ride down and have an awesome time! So yups, thanks passer =) You just gave me a ride down that old hill =)

As I do more research, I wish to thank you more! Spending so much time in my blog. 3 minutes alone to tag a 120 word 4 tag tag! (Lol? 4 tag tag?) FYI, thats enough to fill a probably a Primary 3 composition. Lol.

So as I address the issue AGAIN (which is probably irritating but I just can't keep my mouth shut- after all, in order to have a Big Fat Smile, you have to have a Big Fat Mouth to smile that, haha) A blog is a place where you put yout opinions and those are my opinions. And I really believe your English teachers won't agree with you typing that way either. You can't stop me from thinking what I want to think unless you're God which you're obviously not because God will most probably talk to me personally AND God probably does not use Singnet Broadband. He will use Starhub like me. Haha.

Haha, just read Xiaxue's blog and her 2nd latest post just consisted of the title "I can't bloody dislike anything nowadays." How true!

So yesh, today's workshop! Not much photos didn't have time to take them, idnd't bring my camera either. Kifo took them on his 1,3 megapixel Sony Erricson camera phone while Ms Yap took on her consumer digital camera. Please send them to me! I want to document it!

So here's 2 end products of today's workshop =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A tee I created using the tie-dye method =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And a batik painting =)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the camera I promised =) Doubt no one really looked forward to it anyway =)

After uploading everything, I just saw a dead cool picture that caught my eye!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This suppose to be an egg with 2 egg yokes, no I didn't join 2 egg yokes together or anything, they came out like that. If you don't believe (very understandable) it's okay =) But it's true =)

So yup, THANKS FOR VIEWERSHIP EVERYONE =)

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

*This is my apology to everyone who was offended by my previous post. I shall do more homework next time I have any severe stuff to post. Please continue to Big Fat Smile +)

2 Responses to “Happie=)”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    They have a workshop for the Sec 1s??? How come we dun have ? The last time we had one was a course conducted at NJC for the 'eyespeak' logo design thingy.....  

  2. # Blogger wildborg

    Lolz... starhub... thats lame...
    but btw where's the hate mail? i wan see  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.