Lebensraum

A social commentary.


OUT

And so everything is out. A girl whom I thought had an attitude problem and was so sian with life. Haha. A girl whom I thought called me a paedophile. Haha. Everything is out! Yeah! Haha.

*This paragraph is only for people who understand what it means. If you don't, it's clearly not for you. (and someone shouts in the backstage "Don't be so spastic larh!" Whatever)

There are reasons you know. Why I didn't update yesterday. I think my life is too hectic for a 13 year old Victorian. I seriously think that I shouldn't be staying in school for like until 8-9pm. I know, Victoria is your second home right? Bryan? But I STAY IN ADMIRALTY! Oh, you stay in Yio Chu Kang? At least it's nearer... Okay okay, I DO have the VS Spirit. I do feel that magical feeling, but that doesn't mean up to so long. I guess it is good as an exposure? To let me get used to it when in Sec 3.

I would like to thank Mr Ong for that taxi fare paid =) For me and Mark. I shall wish you all the best in your future endeavours (sound so cliche right?) I hope your photographs become so famous that anything you shoot will worth more than 1K. I hope you will not forget us and our pizza hut treat. Haha.

Evening of Music and Drama 2005 was wonderful. Out of all the performances, Martin (if you're reading this, please, if you ever set up a fanclub, let ME be the first to join), you rocked the house (or rather auditorium)! And most importantly, you rocked my box of socks! (Another Cliche sentence). So anyway, you rocked. I think you should have like gotten every single oscars for that larh.

Okay, its LATE and I need some sleep. Shall show you the SLR camera that cost the school S$1700 that I used to take during the EMD tomorrow=)

Tata...
Jotlims
Jesus Rocks

2 Responses to “OUT”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    Ohhhh, is your camera the Canon EOS 300-D. If so, it soooo OUT. I mean the EOS 350-d is better. But i still prefer the Nikon D70.  

  2. # Blogger 小猫王

    and btw...u should have seen Martin's exceelent performance as the french guy in Dramafest last year. So cute, with gay flair, and wonderfully executed!  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.