Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Help

Looking at everyone’s MSN nicknames- it’s like “m.u.g.g.i.n.g” or whatever shit. It makes me feel like I’m not a good student. That is why I have chosen to update my blog oh-so-early in the morning to let myself mug the day away (except for the no-egg mooncake sessions of course! haha).

I have a very important issue to breach today. That issue is that I have realized that all the talk about bloggers not having any life- I suddenly think it’s true- for me. Internet life that is. Of course I have life! I go to movies, I write stuff, I playing Gameboy, I listen to Music. Whatever. But when I come online- I just 1)Visit my blog 2) Bloghop. That’s all. How pathetic is that. I really think I am.

I need help. Somebody help me.

Help.

0 Responses to “Help”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.