Lebensraum

A social commentary.


September Holidays- Day 3

Thank you everyone for your valuable (take note of valuable and not sucky =P) comments on improving my background =) I will try it out and you shall be able to give more comments later. I would also like to thank everyone who visited yesterday, because my visitor hits was extremely high. Yesterday’s hits was the highest in Big Fat Smiles’ record, shall not reveal it but thanks anyway.

The reason why I’m typing an entry at such an early point of the day is because of the Adventure Quest training later. To tell you the truth I am not really keen on going. Sigh. But I haven’t been exercising for a very long time- my physical fitness level now is super low. If I were to run my 2.4 clicks again, it would probably be around 15min which is quite bad compared to my NAPHA standard (is it NAPHA?). Sigh.

Sigh, Wendy has stopped blogging until whenever she wants to start. Her writing urges shall go to her private blog. Sometimes I wonder how mankind could be cruel. Were we really born ugly? Or with a kind heart? I think the comment on Kenny’s daddy’s death was the worst.

The Sec 4s are having their prelims now. Wonder how their doing? To you Sec 4s out there- Jia You! (Or rather add oil- the literal translation).

And Happy Birthday Puchit! You’re 13! =)

This entry seems quite boring, but you can’t blame me- more than half a day is still around- a lot of things could happen then. Another entry later perhaps? This one is just to keep your seizures away. Ha!

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “September Holidays- Day 3”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.