Lebensraum

A social commentary.


September Holidays- Day 2

Yay! Ronin will be playing at the WCG Singapore! I won’t say that I am a fan of Ronin but the fact is that their Victorian =) See the biasness of our society (or rather myself)? I heard some rather bad comments in the toilet about Ronin when the came to perform on Teachers’ Day in the toilet on Teachers’ Day. Although we do not appreciate their type of music (which is heavy, heavy metal) we should learn to respect them. To make it worse, their part of our Victorian Family.

I tried signing up for MapleStory today. Take note of the tried. Upon finishing my registration, I forgot my bloody password! Arg. Then I clicked on “Forgot password” or whatever heck and came to the PIN thingy. Then entered my PIN and it seemed to be wrong! Arg. Guess what happened? They suspended my newly-less-than-1-min-old account. Doesn’t that remind you of abortion? Just that it’s killing the baby only after it comes out of Mommy’s womb. Tsk tsk.

Just went down to the nearby mini mart crossing my fingers that Straits Times hasn’t been sold out. The crossing must have worked because it turned out there were a few copies left. First thing I reached home was- of course- to take out the Digital Life (Your Weekly Tech Magazine From THE STRAITS TIMES). I love Tuesday’s Straits Times and Sunday Times. Tuesday because of Digital Life (Digital Life writers please stand up to receive the badge of honor) and Sunday Times because of various reasons

1) Gen Y. Love that part- reading about relationship problems and thinking how I’ll solve them if I were in their position.

2) Click. To check out the “Hot Blogs” section, and news from the IT World.

3) Gizmos. To see how extravagant these stuff are and imagining that I’m richer than Billy thus being able to purchase them all.

4) The Comics in LifeStyle! I love them! Especially Chew On It, Baby Blues (because it’s in color), Zits, Preteen, Pickles etc. etc.

Gizmos and Click are more of a supplement in between the week until Digital Life comes on Tuesday so as to ensure I don’t get a seizure or anything halfway waiting.

So yeps, took out my Digital Life and started reading. Being a diehard Blogger, the part I looked forward to most was… Blogs of the week! This issue’s Blogs of the week took up an entire page! So happy. Topic was on Reaction to linking to blogs. I myself won’t mind being linked by Tomorrow or anything else (in fact deep in my heart I’m shouting please do! Haha) but not everyone does. I was prevented from writing down the URL of the various blogs when writing for Victoriana on Victorian Blogs. So yeps, don’t worry featured bloggers, your URLs aren’t there.

And if you notice, my background has changed! Yups, I created in on Photoshop. Please give your comments and I shall try to improve unless your comments suck. Lmao

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

2 Responses to “September Holidays- Day 2”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    thank god my URL isn't there....or else Samuel would kill me....and btw, ur new skin is really cool. We all commented yesterday while doing the yearbook that u in ur class photo were very cute! Lol. Nice smile man! BIG FAT SMILE :))
    P.S Martin (guess u noe him) looked ridculous in the Media Club photo.  

  2. # Blogger wengkeong

    hahahahaahahhahahaha  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.