Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Perfect Catch *yeah! i caught it!*

It’s just 20 minutes before my favorite Korean show starts! Ahh! And my hands are getting jittery. I have no idea why. My hands have been getting jittery lately. Oh no! Parkinson’s disease? *choi*

Today was a fun day- also a very expensive one. Me, Oswin and Kundan (despite the fake tag someone tagged saying Oswin might not be able to make it) went to watch Perfect Catch which is such a dead nice movie. I really didn’t expect it to turn out like that- never knew it would be about the Red Sox and all.

Talking about Sox- bought 2 socks today =) The iPod socks that is. So happy I found those singular ones- at AppleCentre@Orchard, the ones they sell are in packs of 6 and it cost $54. I bought 2 singular ones at cheaper price =P.

Kundan doesn’t like Japanese cuisine- which to me is super weird. Because I love Jap food- minus the wasabi. I remember eating the dead disgusting Wasabi+Peppermint ice cream when we were playing zhong zing mi ma at Seoul Garden celebrating the BQ championships.

I also remember eating the Wasabi ice cream mooncake from Swensens which was AS DISGUSTING as the peppermint+wasabi one they made at Seouly. Gross. Totally gross. If you’re thinking of buying Swensen’s ice-cream mooncake- buy the strawberry one, durian one, mango one- or even SHIT one- but DO NOT buy the wasabi one. It’s totally gross.

Yup, which comes to the end of my little entry- I’m really deadbeat from today. Like totally tired. I need rest. I shall go cut myself a quarter of a no-egg mooncake =)

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “Perfect Catch *yeah! i caught it!*”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.