Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Day Spoilers

This is an angry entry and tralala birds who do not wish to affect your tralalaism you may leave, or perhaps view my new blog created here. Notice that if this were a normal entry post, after the hyperlink “here” you would see a big fat smiles (also known as “=)”) but I decided to omit it because this is suppose to be an angry post. (There would also probably be a “Lol” after “angry post” too)
Today was a not-bad day. Managed to scrape through the physics test. I’m sure I wrote the definition of diffusion wrong but it’s all over now. Who cares except me?

You might be wondering why a not-bad day would result in angry entry. You haven’t heard of day spoilers have you? Oh, there are plenty- and if you haven’t met one yet it would probably (probably!) be a lie. Let me give you a lesson on them anyway:

Things to note about Day Spoilers

  • Are not always out to spoil your day. They might be if their evil. Chances are 2 to 5. I usually hope I’m in the 2 so I can play victim.

  • Not always a person, could be an item, or unless that person is all out to spoil your day- that is if the person is a very evil one- so he would be too evil to be even considered a person. (A “haha” would be put here as a single sentence but “hahas” are not allowed as this is an angry entry)

  • We mark them on a scale of 1-10. 10 if you feel like committing suicide after the incident and 1 if you can just listen to Hilary Duff and be a tralala bird again.

  • Actions from a day spoiler are not always intentional. Some day spoilers don’t even realize they have spoiler your day- and when you tell them you have- they will even argue that they were not sarcastic or anything.

I can’t think of anything else. If you want to suggest them to me or add on to this list- email me @ bigfatsmiles@gmail.com.

So after that long crap talk about day spoilers- lets talk about the one who actually spoiler my day and forcing me to omit those big fat smiles and lols and lmaos from this entry. I think my readers are now suffering from lack of happy internet languages.

I really can’t stand the Western MRTs. Jurong East that is. Everyone is desperate. I mean like more despo than Desperate Housewives just that the Housewives are desperate for sex while the “everyone” is desperate for sits. I mean like really. They push. I almost thought I was in Shanghai when everyone “chuangs” (English translation: to push hardly [super Chinese people, anyone got a better translation?]

Then we were early (we as in Sakib, Oswin, Me, Gaga) so we got to stand closest to the MRT door there. And when the Boon Lay train came. Gosh. Everyone flooded the entire area.
Then the train to Marina Bay finally came and a lot of people were coming in. Due to that chuang spirit in the West everyone was pushing against the going-out flow and the people coming out were having a really hard time. Therefore I told Oswin “Don’t go in first, people still need to come out.”

And a voice from behind said, “Just go in! Can go in from the side!” I was sincerely paiseh and quickly said sorry. When we boarded the crowded train, the voice who belonged to a Malay lady, in her late 40s said “I need to sit down you know, I have been standing all day during my job. And I stay all the way in Yew Tee leh! Next time, if you don’t need a sit, please go to the back!”

WTF!

What is your damned problem? (It is clearly selfishness but heck) Yew Tee is only 4 stops away okay! I’m sure you have to stand throughout your job right? But teachers who teach for the whole day standing up also wouldn’t talk this kind of bloody shit. Of course, everyone has their fair share of feeling tired- but 4 stops? That’s only an average of say 9min!

So if you were so tired why don’t you go up to the old man sitting right over there and say, “I have been standing for the whole damn day, can you give up your sit for me?” or you could try the pregnant lady “Hey, I know carrying an extra life is tiring, but I have been standing for the whole damned day, could you please be kind and give up your sit?”. Or hey! Why not try the lady sitting down with her 2 year old son crying like a madboy, “It must be quite hard to control a fidgety and crying son, but you could do it standing right? Would you give up your sit for a poor old lady who has been standing for the whole day at work?”

These all sound sarcastic, but I’m mad. If their really that bad you could go play Neopets.

BUT…

Being the sweet Big Fat Smiling ass cum Victorian cum innocent young child, I just told her politely “Sorry mdm,” I shall make an exception here and =))

I had my taste of outside quarrels and decided I don’t want any of this crap. Oh well, my anger has been frustrated, it’s gone now =)

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!






0 Responses to “Day Spoilers”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.