Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My Life in 2006 so far

AEP Batch 2005 (or 1992) is going to Guangdong this December. It will cost 500bucks and I'm praying that we can use Edusave to pay for it because I really have other stuff to pay for. Like if BB is going to Australia this December. And my trip to New Zeland with my parents this June if I'm going. Or the Fever06 to a cool country (which I am still dying to find out) if I'm going. So yea, there are a lot of places that I might be heading to this very eventful year of 2006.

And I'm packed dead this week. Like totally. There's the OPWS thing tomorrow- hopefully chasing away the Monday Blues (I hate Monday Blues!), there's the Art Lesson with the Sec3s on Tuesday which I'm still considering whether I should go because there is MC Meeting on that day also. And there is something on which I forgot what it was on Wednesday, and then theres the Photoshop class with Shuib on Thursday. OH yarh, there's a Media meeting with Stanford Press after OPWS. And there's also Adventure Quest on Thursday. And there's a free Friday (I love free fridays). And that's for school only and I'm very sure there were things I missed out. Theres a Maths test on Tuesday, Chinese test on Wednesday and Physics test on Thursday.

Then there's church.

Sometimes I wonder if I have commited to the Victorian Leadership culture too early. I mean I'm actually helping out at the Monitors' Council in Sec1. And I'm staying back late later than most Sec2s on an average basis. And then theres this and then there's that.

My grandad has came back from Donguan, Guangdong, Guangzhou, China on Saturday morning. I'm trying to adapt to him- speaking in my lacklustre cantonese and thank god there's eric (hong konger) helping me- just that he's cantonese is probably too (TOO!) pro. He has just been admitted to the hospital today. After a Singaporean residence of 2 days. He's 80 and please keep him in your prayer list =) It's because of some uninary track thing or something larh.

So yarh, I'm troubled about everything. EVERYTHING. The main concern is probably the MC Meeting or Art Lesson.

0 Responses to “My Life in 2006 so far”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.