Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Vavavoom!

It has been 'round 6 months since I had changed my skin (otherwise more professionally known as templates) and yea, decided I needed a change. Everytime I change my blog template I kinda get like happy and stuff, and every day for like 1 week the first site I visit when I enter Firefox I go to my (Wahlau!) blog.

Yea yea, egoist whatever.

So anyway, I have the writers' urge in the morning! And have decided to explain this new blog skin! This template is originally entitled Rawk! by Liz from Blogger Templates. You can view the original template from here =) It started off really pinky and stuff and if you browse around my blog you will realise that there are still some minor errors of things being pink. But they harmonise pretty fine so I'm feeling kinda slack now...

This template, although not s-p-e-l-l-e-d o-u-t c-l-e-a-r-y after modifications, is entitled by me BFS Revolution. Kinda cheesy here and there but I really have to give names to different versions of my skins. FYI, the previous one was Growing Affectionately Green, and we had Survivor: Big Fat Smiles, Big Fat Smiles: The Hand blah blah blah.

So yea, say hi to BFS Revolution!

*hi!*

And the theme object of this template, if you notice, are those arrows on the road helping cars to drive properly. They can be found on the underneath of every sidebar section and on the banner on the top. I decided I still liked green, so its now just green and black instead of the earlier and white.

So yea, I'll be sticking to Revolution for round another 6 months, if you notice the trend. I don't think it looks bad at all, so Enjoy!

Going out for lunch with Sam Ian and Muyao soon soon! Gtg!

0 Responses to “Vavavoom!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.