Lebensraum

A social commentary.


generation procrastination

I am currently rotting away on a Friday evening while it's been raining chickens the whole friggin' day. I really should start on my Chinese Holiday homework since I have to hand it in to the cheena but nevertheless fun CAOLAOSHI by 11.59pm today. Blah, I am a backslid-den Chinese advocate. And an avid veteran procrastinator.

I mean like procrastinating is the theme song for our generation man. Chem homework? I'll leave it till tomorrow, yea? Bio makeup today? Can we postpone tomorrow? A Maths killer worksheets? I'll leave that to Saturday morning. Yea, more like MONDAY MORNING, BEFORE school actually starts.

So right now on my "left behind" (haha) list is *drumroll*

1) Freaky English commentary on seen-too-many-times movie The Way Home from adewise.
2) Holiday homework (3 month procrastinated) creative book review for boring cheena book from CAOLAOSHI.
3) AMATHS adrenaline rush exercise from ever-hyped Zuraimi
4) incredulously crappy chinese composition on curfews for teens *blearghhh* again from CAOLAOSHI.

THATS ALL (so said Miranda Priestly). Kinda little actually considering most of these have a post-Monday dateline. All accept one that's due tonight.

Sigh. I really should start now. I really should.

*wonders off and skips rope*


POSTNOTE SHABALABA!
Please note that your character encoding for BigFatSmiles.BlogSpot.Com should be UTF-8. If so you will view all characters beautifully. Guess I won't need to teach all of you out there since you guys are all friggin TECH GENIUSES rawr.

0 Responses to “generation procrastination”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.