Lebensraum

A social commentary.


je suis de retour

Yes yes, I am back from my hiatus hopefully to the delight of my immensely peachy readers. I have tonnes of content screaming to be posted hear but I would seem quite backdated a-huh.

2nd Jan was quite fantastic- tried the toffeenut latte at Starbucks early in the morning with the Bryan Lim (now got 2 bryans in my life already hor!) much to my disappointment. EC chided that I should have added 2 shots of espresso- mine was the single shot one =( leading to an extremely sweet and coffee-less cuppa. Bryan is going to NJ and has been quite a pivotal role in my vie victorian. It seems quite sad that I will be no longer bumping into him as I stroll down the halls of our ecopondical school.

(ecopondical is an original BFSGiberrishâ„¢ word which expresses the much hyped eco-pond issue on Victoria School a few years ago)

Oh wells, we all have to move on in life so says all the preteen hyped graduation songs by S Club and Vitamin C.

And then after the morning cuppa with Bryan I zooped down to Bras Basah to stationery shop! I spent 32 dollars on uni-ball pens and ZIP markers. Call me crazy.

Which then brought me to Tampines where I splurged on Mocha frap with Wendy and IZ scolding myself as I did it. Yep, bout 12 bucks donated to Starbucks in a single day. Nothing much for a income-less 14 year old puny punk yea?

I broke my iPod earphones today. Which is quite sad since I have quite a lot of affection for it considering the fact that it spent 1 year and 4 months interacting in my gross and dirty ear. (haha BFS horror) I am now highly anticipating the nascent 6G iPod which hopefully shall come out at MacWorld 2007.

That's not really a good excuse to get a new iPod though. Shabalabdingdong.

So yep. I will definitely come out with some nice name for my new iPod. My old one was Big Fat Smiles (Boring!) and even my MacBook is Big Fat Smiles. So pathetic.

At leasy my Motorola V3i has a nicer name. *shuts up*

The nicest name of cuz is- *you all should know* haha.a

0 Responses to “je suis de retour”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.