Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Really long.

Irritating blogger just invited me to the new version. The new version came out ages ago and it's just today that I can chiong and transplant. Sickening.

I have been using Blogger since 2004. That's 3 years already. Of course it has been spread out on several users since I was young, immature and infantile in the Primary Six days and changed blog every 2 days (bleargh). Oh wells, BFS is approaching year NUMBER 2!

I have been on a mass kope scheme these days reserving "growingaffectionatelygreen.blogspot.com" and "bigfatsmiles@hotmail.com" although I neither need them nor use them. Call me pathetic, irritating or what lah. But I'm sure nobody will use these URLs. Sorry to whoever wants these muhahaha.

So here are my thoughts on the NEW Blogger =)

Love the "labeling" function though it should have come up ages ago as had Typepad and Wordpress did. Now I have no idea whether I should label all my 300+ entries over the last one and a half year.

They change some Blogger-only HTML codes, so if you used old-blogger HTML codes you will not be able to edit them with some of their new features including Page Elements and stuff. So you might have to relearn the ways some codes are written and stuff.

Page Elements is pretty sucky. I tried it and they can really use some improvement like being able to set more columns, more add ons and stuff like that for HTML noobs.

Censorship of blogders is pretty cool although Wordpress and Typepad came up with that long ago. Nice to see it come to Blogger though. The goodbye instant publishing thing rocks- probably my favorite part of new Blogger, and the dashboard is of course more helpful now.

Not much of a giant leap, doesn't knock your socks off but it does make blogging easier =)

Labels:

0 Responses to “Really long.”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.