Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Untitled (I can't think of anything!)

I am very surprised and happy that Ian has blogged. And he’s like enthusiastic about it. Not like people who have started a blog and then crap comes out. And he had an impressive first post too. Believe me, my earlier posts are not as entertaining and nice-to-read as they are now. Not saying that my current post are nice to read and entertaining but at least it’s better than my earlier ones. (But I trust my instinct that my readers agree with me… Haha)

I’m very happy today- like a tralala bird. Haha. Well, for one thing- I can now do a pull-up! Yay! Isn’t that incredible? I mean like, it’s a pull-up! Wow. Haha. I hope I’m now inviting mockery here. Today’s AQ was pretty light- not very strenuous.

And I have a new love in my life! I am infatuated with those counting down timers stuck to the traffic lights. I don’t know why. Someday, I shall plan to steal it with a box of tools. Muahahaha…

Okay, this is really quite a short and boring entry. What to do? Writer’s block what. Sigh.

Damned physics test tomorrow! Not so lucky to have a nice brother to go through physics notes with you. Lol.

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

P/S Sian Ying! How to send you Victoriana?

0 Responses to “Untitled (I can't think of anything!)”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.