Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Lalala...

Yes! I admit! I have been writing about MY blog on MY article. I quite regret not asking Kifo to anonymous my identity on my article. Drats. He promised me an anonymous idenity when he had gave me the article to write. Hmpf. I think KWK could be a nice replacment for Kok Weng Keong. Muahahaha...

So anyway, 2 bloggers were charged in court yesterday for putting up racists views on their blogs. I think it's quite silly. God placed people different skin colours on one earth for a reason. He wanted us to express and show love to people differnt from us. And I don't see what so hard about that. All the racist views in my class (and of course- Victoria- no wonder Sian Ying said Victoria was a racist school in her entry about the co-ed issue) should be gone. Why should they exist- especially in a multi-racial, cultural and religious country like Singapore.

Although I feel badly about what they wrote- I think they should not be charged. Why should they anyway? It's THEIR blog, THEIR thoughts, THEIR reflections. And a blog is a place to express views (of course except the dictionary.com definition) and I believe a log is something VERY VERY personal that bloggers take the risk to expose. Not that everything they do exposeis real- but take the risk to portray to people. Frankly- I think Xiaxue took a very great risk to tell everyone she looked horrible without makeup. Lmao.

I shall more later- of course THE ORIGINAL and UN-EDITED article. Lol.

This issue of VIctoriana is much better isn't it? I think the Sin City theme played a big part of that.

Jotlims
Jesus (and tis time adding a mooncakes) Rock!

3 Responses to “Lalala...”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    really...Now every1 is trying to ask Ian about MY blog address>_< They see the pic of Ian, they ask him....anyway just wanted to tell u that Miss Neo read ur article said it was good.  

  2. # Blogger 小猫王

    Oh, and btw, changed my blog address to 2emancipation.blogspot.com
    And also updated my blog. My com for some reason cannot load the tagboards leh. Very annoying I've got no choice but to post here loh.  

  3. # Blogger wengkeong

    REALLY???!!!  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.