Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Mooncake

I love mooncakes. I really do. But there are some conditions before they can gain my love. So mooncakes of the world! Unite! And listen to the BigFatSmiler crap!

Number 1! Mooncakes of the world! In order to gain my love you must not contain any eggs in your paste! If you do, shun and go away!

Number 2! You must be lotus! Your paste that is. If not, get lost from me! Muahahaha!

Number 3! (Number 3 is something very optional, if you cannot achieve this… err… number, you will still gain my love) You must have SNOW skin!

So yup. I love you mooncakes. I love you when I put you in my mouth and the sweetness melts into my tongue.

I love you when I put you in the fridge and when I come back for another quarter your snow skin has stuck to the plate and I use my knife to scrape your skin out and putting it into my mouth.

Then your skin melts and a lovely feeling comes.

I love you when I put you in the oven and you come out hot and tasty.

I love you when I put an entire quarter of you into my mouth and chew for 3 whole minutes.

I love you when I realize my mom has a Maybank card thus getting a 50% discount for more mooncakes of your breed and species.

I love you when I use my hand to eat you! Muahahahaha!

I love you when I don’t have to take out disgusting yokes from inside you. Even the smell of your distant cousin’s yokes make me puke.

If Xiaxue’s favorite thing on earth were an orgasm mine would probably be you- beside my iPod of course.

Rats, I just got 4 mosquito bites, my blood got sweeter from eating too much mooncakes =(

3 Responses to “Mooncake”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    seriously, speaking of mooncakes, u should try the Club Chinosis (i tink its spelt like that, can't tell from cover, it's in Chinese) the pure lotus and pandan mooncake is nice....they also have a wonderful selection of snowskin mooncakes...but the mooncakes are a bit expensive though...  

  2. # Blogger wengkeong

    oh which mooncake isnt expensive. even if you get one for $4 and excalim at what a cheap deal you got, think about it- its just lotus and skin- isn't worth tt much...

    BUT ANYHOW

    I LOVE MOONCAKES!!!!

    THUS WILLING TO PAY!!!

    muahahaha  

  3. # Blogger 小猫王

    I had one from Goodwood Park Hotel yesterday and it was sadly, quite dry but flavourful and nice...  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.