Lebensraum

A social commentary.


You know what?

My blog looks extremely fine in Safari! The white fart part stretches all the way to where the third path ends. I am extremely pleased with Safari and more importantly- the Macintosh. Yup, I'm in the Victoria School Media Lab now, blogging my heart out. Actually I'm waiting for my photos to be uploaded into Flickr as stinking Oswin took the camera home, thus I shall cannot upload it at home.

I have finished my 6th book of the month! Apparently Mr Mole had his freaking house burnt down because of some crazy feminine arsonist. And that was the ending to Adrian Mole: The Cappucino Years. A very creative way to end aye? I should b proceeding to Weapons of Mass Destruction (which I bought from Sans Bookshop Tampines in November) but its a pretty thick book and I would like to finish a fresh new one by January.

Currently reading The Hundred Secret Senses written pretty long ago (1997 if I'm not wrong) by Amy Tan from Kinokuniya Kuala Lumpur. It has been dragged for a super long amount of time- I bought it last June. I gave it 2 reading attempts but never finished it. I shall try again right from the fecking start.

I am also till chapter 5 of Th Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis in the Chronicles of Narnia. Hope to finish that one ASAP.

So yarh, I think I'm being a reading freak. Should I finish those 2 books by January, I would have read 2 books a week.

New Photos on Big Fat Smiles: Flickr! I notice the fact that I have been taking aliking to using chinese names for my photos recently. Are my roots pulling me to this weird amusement? Ahh! I'm turning chinese! Haha.

Well, chinese photos include and 出苗. Happy browsing!

Pretty boring and uncontentful entry. Sigh.

0 Responses to “You know what?”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.