Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Faitfulness in Unfaithfulness

Would have been feeling really suffocated had it not been God's glory in my life for the past 2 days. Hectic schedules and personal endeavors had a lot to do with that.

Despite my neglect for God he has still proved faithful, in different ways, dropping little blessings as I live my life. God truly is an awesome God.

For one, every-time this week I had to take a train/bus, the train/bus came in about 1 minute or less upon my reaching there. For two, for some reason I brought my Emaths 3B last Thursday by accident, I then chugged it in my locker cursing myself for carrying extra weight. On Friday I forgot all about it and Zuraimi told us to bring it along on Monday. And on Monday when I flustered realizing I did't bring my 3B, I realised I already had it in the locker.

My iPod died on me on my run yesterday. Horrific experience. Music is the epitome of running. It's what keeps me continuously jogging through those torturous miles. Okay that's too exaggerated (never seem to be able to spell that word).

So I shall make sure I charge it every time I run from now on.

POSTNOTE
War Thrash is a great book!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Faitfulness in Unfaithfulness”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.