Lebensraum

A social commentary.


TGIF

It's Friday.

I'm like a fish out of the water for "too long". And Friday is the Samaritan who throws me back in the pond.

Friday is when life starts.

Friday is like Little Mermaid getting legs.

Friday is hope.

And yes. It's Friday.

I have so much plans for this long awaited weekend! And yet, so little time. My butt is currently itching to get to BooksActually- the much hyped about bookstore at Telok Ayer. I need to get to Ikea to buy my new bed. I need to go to Borders to use my Christmas promotion ten bucks free voucher before January ends. I need to use that hard-to-get 40% off coupon that Borders had once again sent (hope in the form of EC muaha).

It's when school starts and you realized how wrongly you spent your holidays.

-not running enough
-not exploring enough
-not hanging out enough
-not eating nice stuff enough

I am now making it a deal to run everyday if I can. I am now waiting for my stomach to digest its food before jogging through the suburban roads of Admiralty. Yesterday was a great experience. I am now in love with running.

And I miss the art life I used to indulge in. Chionging SAM, Biennale, Sculpture Square. I already missed NAS Opening Fest and am quite sad about it. It's only when you think back in time until you realized how screwed you were with time management. Procrastination is my biggest folly.

I am now hoping I don't procrastinate Singapore Fringe. It's nearing soon. Arg.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “TGIF”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.