Lebensraum

A social commentary.


MY SAT

I am now doing completely useless things on the internet when I can be productive and finish my homework. *knocks own head*

Yes okay I shall make my entry on BFS my last internet activity before mugging my life away on Amaths and Emaths because I really don't want another ugly C5 on my report card like last year.

Plus I still have tonnes of worksheets and exercises and zuoyes and assignments to accomplish, sigh, the epitome of school life is such.

I enjoyed my weekend very much =) Saturday morning was spent on Ikea to find my new bed! Shabalabadingdong! I now have an Ikean Sultan mattress to sleep on and a nice *inserts Ikean designer's name* bed =)

It isn't extremely extremely comfortable but fair enough for a hoi polloi like me. I felt kinda awkward when choosing the beds cuz I was sleeping on every single one of the showroom beds and people were doing the same. So somehow when I laid on my side and they did too we were facing each other. [somewhat] Gross.

Ikea's Swedish Meatballs a once slice of heaven creation has now been plutoed =( I didn't enjoy it at all.

I then chionged down to the quite-old Safra Tampines to bowl with edgers! My total score was 24! Hahahaha. Yaya, I suck. WHATEVER.

And after which we trouped down to Tampines building for the AG rally with an Anti-Obed Edomic preacher.

Yeah. Was a great sat. Manage to rest and escape from ugly routinity and hecticness of school life. Glory to God for sats =)

Labels:

0 Responses to “MY SAT”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.