Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Apprise

The journey home today was long and treacherous. Then again, any uncomfortable traveling done at night is often considered long and treacherous. Today's commute home has been my latest so far throughout 2007. Walking back home from the station when the sun is just about to set and the environment is just lit by this slightest blue tint is just so nostalgic of the many Victorian projects I had sold my soul to.

Last year's SLI, 2005's Victorian, Commemorative Victorian, numerous Victorianas, Teachers' Day 2005 etc. etc.

Just that this time on my way home I had newly-turned 15 Danial to accompany me on this long treacherous road ;) And it was on this long treacherous road that 36 jammed on me for the first time. Unexpectedly, 36 was caught in Great Rush which plummeted the entire smooth journey down Singapore's well built highways (expressways rather) to rather jerky movements and stops.

I'm happy to say that I'm not the only one feeling the ridiculous stress (no thanks to Maths as one of the contributing factors) and monotonousness in school life. I was talking to Bryan on MSN the other day and he was asking me if school life was fun. And in my heart I was like what the?

I guessed the big part about it is the homework that just seems to pile up if you don't finish it quickly and then it starts to fright the guts out of you and you collapse under stress when you find yourself struggling with 3 more exercises of A Maths at 12:30 in the morning.

That was me until I finished the pile of shit yesterday and boy was I glad =) Sleeping time for me for the past five days except last night was 12+ in the morning! Really have to thank God for strength because I lasted through most of the lessons of the day.

Being homework free is like paying of your credit card debts.

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “Apprise”

  1. # Blogger Abigail

    i hope youre enjoying your life as a PSL, weng (:  

  2. # Blogger Ian Ho

    hey same skin as me!!!!! haha! how come i don't see a taggie and a banner pic?? nOt done yet?  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.