Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Whines of a victim of Singapore's education system

Once again, like every Monday, the homework from last weekend starts to dump itself with deadlines so unfathomable and grotesque. On top of me lays a mountain pounding me into the earth, making sure I never see the sun again unless I finish everything on top of me. Silly metaphor I know but the crap from school has beat the wit out of me.

And then there are tests. Today is CA Week. And last week's test miraculously (a seeming miracle at that moment) have been postponed to this week. Thus tomorrow I have English CA and Bio Class Test (from last week). Wednesday's hell sessions include the Physics Class test (from last week), Thursday is our Humanities CA and possibly the Mother Class Test. And lastly on Friday we have our Chemistry test which has been postponed last week and today.

Today was a half day- thanks to Class of 2006 which obtained immensely fantastic O Level results thus letting us off at 1045 in the morning. Unfortunately, due to the fact that enzymes will get denatured, we had to have Bio practical right after dismissal. So while all the other Sec 3 class skipped off out of their classes to play, here we were in class still mixing enzyme diatase with starch =(

And right after Lab lessons I went down to MC Room to attempt to finish the mountain though very unsuccessfully because of the immense amount of distractions around. I am still considering the viable option of camping in school every day to finish the horrendous workload we pathetic students of Singapore enjoy.

Nicolas has yet to send me SLI 07 pics thus I shall procrastinate the SLI entry. Shabalabadingdong!

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Whines of a victim of Singapore's education system”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.